In this article, we're exploring the dos and don'ts of purchasing a property for expats.
- 27/08/2023 - 0 CommentsThe Dos and Don'ts of Purchasing a Property for ExpatsRead More
- 31/07/2023 - 0 CommentsTop 5 most common mistakes when searching for a propertyRead More
Searching for your dream home? In this article, we're tackling the top 5 most common mistakes people make when searching for a property and how to avoid them. Keep reading to find out.
- 18/11/2022 - 0 Comments3 ways to get a sustainable mortgage for expats in AmsterdamRead More
So-called ‘green mortgages’ provide benefits to buyers when a property is either already sustainable (with a specific energy label) or if there are renovations done to positively change the energy label of the property. In this article, we’ll break down three benefits of sustainable mortgages in the Netherlands.
- 03/08/2022 - 0 CommentsResidence Requirements For Expat MortgagesRead More
Did you know that there are some special conditions for expats who want to get a Dutch mortgage? There are residence- and income-based requirements. In this article, Team Concepts covers residence requirements for expat mortgages.
- 18/07/2022 - 0 CommentsHomebuyer’s Checklist for Expats in Amsterdam (+ FREE DOWNLOAD)Read More
When it comes to buying a property, you have to think about more than just the price tag. In addition to the property cost, there are many other costs to keep in mind.
- 11/05/2022 - 0 CommentsMaximum Mortgage for Expats: 5 more things to keep in mindRead More
In this article, we are discussing 5 more things to keep in mind to secure the maximum mortgage for your financial situation.
- 06/05/2022 - 0 CommentsMaximum Mortgage for Expats: 5 things to keep in mindRead More
Read more to learn about the things you need to pay attention to for getting your maximum possible mortgage as an expat in the Netherlands.
- 29/03/2022 - 1 CommentEverything you need to know about buy-to-let mortgages for expatsRead More
Buy-to-let mortgages are a viable option for many homeowners.
- 15/02/2022 - 0 CommentsFinancing your Amsterdam renovation with a bouwdepotRead More
In today’s real estate market, especially in Amsterdam, expats find that they can’t compete for the picture-perfect house or apartment. Instead, many expats choose to buy a fixer-upper, a property that needs a little bit of TLC before they can call it home. Luckily, there are a few different ways to finance a home renovation.
- 02/02/2022 - 0 CommentsDutch Mortgage Interest Rates in 2022Read More
There are many factors to take into consideration when gathering your documents and discussing your finances with your mortgage adviser. Unfortunately, market and mortgage interest are included in the list of things you need to think about. This article will help you navigate some of the changes coming to mortgage interest in 2022.